عودة الى قائمة الوظائف
مؤسسة أكاديمية بأبوظبي - الإمارات: مطلوب مساعد شخصي وتنفيذياعلنت بواسطة: الوظيفة
تاريخ الاعلان: 2013-Nov-03
المكان: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Personal and Executive AssistantTrilingual (Arabic, English, and French )
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the CEO, helping him to manage and prioritize his duties and time.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to complex inquiries for information from principals, stockholders, options, and the executive team, and refer to other staff where appropriate
- Coordinate and make travel, meeting, conference arrangements for executives, as requested
- Maintain appointment schedules/calendars for executives, as requested
- Coordinate office activities and schedules
- Perform or oversee executive office clerical duties such as filing, distributing mail, and typing and/or creating a wide range of letters and other material
- Coordinate annual Strategic Retreat
- Assist in preparing policies, procedures, operating manuals, written material, budgets, forms, charts and/or other documents
- Compose and/or type letters, reports, memoranda and other documents which may include contracts, proposals, technical documents, statistical and/or special forms, budgets, and charts, including proofreading for accuracy
- Prepare draft reports and documentation; provide administrative support to the CEO, committees or task force, including preparing the agenda, assembling background materials, taking/transcribing minutes of meetings, etc.
- Recommend organization/procedural changes affecting office activities
- Maintain and track vendor agreements, company facility leases, sub-contractor files and contracts
- Set up/organize all Strategic Team Meetings, Board of Director Meetings
- Assist with acquisition activities
- Develop and maintain acquisition integration plan
- Develop, maintain and coordinate new employee onboarding process
- Assist HR with new employee orientations
- Assist HR and IS in development of company disaster recovery plan
- Order/purchase executive office supplies, equipment and services
- Facilities planning, budgeting, and completion of expansion and relocation project
Desired Experience & Skills
- Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
Skills (all essential):
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the DIRECTOR’s office. (English, Arabic and preferably French or German)
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Excellent level in the use of MS Office, Internet, Social Media.
Our new Institution is a Center for Academic and educational Development which strives to act as a local, regional and international education company specialized in consulting and providing innovative educational solutions. We believe that education is vital in creating a culture of excellence. The demand to create this culture and participate in a new global knowledge economy will contribute to governments, academia and the economic sector, competing both on a regional and global scale.
Our institution provides professional guidance and practical training on curriculum development and learning technologies, and offers professional manuals, activities, training, media and toolkits for educational and academic improvement. Enhancing talented youth and community leaders is one of our main targets.
Who has the required conditions and competencies please send your CV
ساهم مع موقعنا في نشر الإعلان بالضغط على Partager أسفله